Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Rachel Steven's four week challenge - EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes footage

Posted in , , , , ,

A rare glimpse into Rachel Steven's celebrity life is seen through a revealing vodcast showing Rachel opening up her enviable and 'must have' summer wardrobe as well as offering informative make up hints and tips. What's more, you'll see Rachel taking you exclusively behind-the-scenes at the hottest red carpet events, such as Sex and the City 2, Graduate Fashion Week and Britain's Got Talent. Being in the media spotlight Rachel Stevens knows only too well how important it is to look groomed at all times, especially when attending red carpet events in thigh skimming gowns, when legs need to be silky smooth and hair free. Given her love of ever popular super short skirts Rachel Stevens was the perfect choice for Braun to approach for the Braun Silk-épil 4 week challenge, as seen on the vodcast. Rachel's Quote: "I'm thrilled to have taken part in the Braun Silk-épil Xpressive Pro challenge to bare my legs everyday for four weeks. Not once did I have to worry about those awkward in-between days waiting for hair re-growth thanks to new Close-Grip Technology, which removes hairs as short as a grain of sand. My legs were kept silky-smooth and red-carpet ready every day, giving me the confidence and freedom to indulge in this season's leg-loving staples. During my challenge I attended some incredible red carpert events such as the super glamorous Sex and The City 2 premier! To find out how I got on, watch my exclusive behind-the-scenes vodcast.'

Recommend : braun epil silk Silk epil xpressive


share on: facebook

Related Posts



Comments (0)

Post a Comment