Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Braun Silk Expressive Pro Epilator in Action

Posted in , ,

After learning about how 'good' epilators are, I decided to try it for myself. I purposely did not wax nor shave for the past few weeks for the mere purpose of being able to make this video, lol. I'm using is Braun Expressive 7281 model. Bought it from ebay.com and had it shipped here in Asia. This is my first time using an epilator. I've read a lot of comments about how painful it is, as you can see on the video, my leg hair's pretty long and normally it should be trimmed first, but since I've been waxing for so many years, I am so used to the pain of having my leg hair pulled at once.

See Also : braun epil silk Silk epil xpressive


share on: facebook

Related Posts



Comments (0)

Post a Comment